Dr. Jennah’s Easy Egg Recipe
2 TBSP Organic Onions
2 TBSP Organic Squash
2 TBSP Organic Red Peppers
1-2 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Celtic Sea Sa
Sautée the vegetables in Olive oil until softened. Crack the eggs over top of the veggies and sprinkle pepper, Adobo seasoning, cilantro and Celtic sea salt on top. To cook the yolks more, cover while cooking. Serve with fresh guacamole.
Paleo Banana Nut Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 or 2 tbs raw honey, depending on how ripe your bananas are and how sweet you like your muffins
- 1/2 cup dark mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- In a small bowl smash the bananas
- Next add the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil and honey to the bananas and stir until combined
- In a larger bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture bowl – stir into a batter
- Next add the chocolate chips and chopped nuts and stir well (save a couple of tablespoons of the nuts to top the muffins)
- Pour batter into a muffin tin lined with baking cups – fill each cup about 3/4 full
- Sprinkle remaining nuts on top of muffins and place in oven
- Bake at 350º F for about 22-25 minutes (oven times and temperatures will vary – test doneness by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean, they’re done)
- Store covered in fridge, or you can freeze these to enjoy later
Paleo Egg Muffins
This recipe makes about 12 muffins.
- 12 eggs (organic, free range)
- A little coconut oil, olive oil or grass-fed butter to line the muffin tins with
- Sea salt + pepper to taste
- Vegetables — I made the following 3 kinds:
- Tomato + basil(1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil)
- Kale + garlic(1/2 cup chopped kale, 3 cloves chopped garlic)
- Cilantro + green onion(1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup green onion)
Pre-heat oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tins with coconut oil, olive oil or grass-fed butter.
Whisk eggs well in a large bowl, add sea salt + pepper.
Stir in veggies. (If you’re making different flavors, you’ll need to ration the eggs into different bowls for each flavor).
Pour into muffin tins.
Bake for 20-25 mins, or until eggs are fully cooked through.
Flourless Banana Pancakes with Berries
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, or ghee
- pure maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, optional
How to prepare
1. Beat the eggs with a wire whisk. Mash the bananas and stir into the eggs.
2. Stir in shredded coconut, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Heat some of the coconut oil in a pan over medium high heat until shimmering.
4. Pour batter, a quarter cup at a time, into the pan and cook as you would a regular pancake
5. Flip to brown on both sides and serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and optional fresh berries.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 9 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Heat olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick broiler-proof skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook for 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Combine eggs, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk until frothy. Pour egg mixture into pan over vegetables, stirring gently. Cover, reduce heat, and cook for 15 minutes or until almost set in the center.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Broil frittata 3 minutes or until set. Invert onto a serving platter; cut into 8 wedges