Chiropractic is considered ESSENTIAL healthcare and has been deemed so by Governor Charlie Baker and our local town government officials.
Receiving chiropractic care has become essential for many of you, allowing you to perform your jobs comfortably. Many of you have also felt the health benefits of chiropractic to reduce stress and support the immune system.
It is necessary that all patients complete a Covid19 screening questionnaire and consent form prior to their first appointment and agree that they will take this same self-assessment each visit.
Please email completed questionnaire to email@example.com
Below are all the precautions that we will be taking in the office and necessary measures that we would like your cooperation with:
- Please be on time for your appointment (not early or late) to minimize waiting in the reception area.
- Staff will be minimized as well as the number of patients in the office to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You are asked to wait in your car or the courtyard and text me when you arrive 978-499-9355.
- I will wear a mask and new gloves for each patient.
- Please wear a mask to enter the building/office to comply with city and state regulations.
- I will be sanitizing all surfaces that were touched during your visit to the office, including the adjusting table, massage table, chairs, and counter tops. Please minimize touching of surfaces when possible. Only touch items on the shelves that you intend to buy.
- There will be no sign-in on the computer and use of the reception area for sitting will be minimized as much as possible.
- Please remove shoes upon entry into the office and place coats on the chair inside the adjusting room.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be used by the doctor between patients and is also available for you at the front desk and adjusting rooms.
- Payment is encouraged to be done using your credit card on file. We can put one on file if none is present currently.
- We encourage that you maintain a safe distance from the front desk, as will be denoted by tables placed in front of the desk.
- We will be diffusing anti-bacterial and anti-viral essential oils into the air such as tea tree oil throughout the day. I have added an air filtration machine to the office as well.
- I will be taking patients temperature each visit to ensure you do not have a fever. If you are experiencing fever (greater than 100.4), cough, or shortness of breath, please remain at home and contact your primary care physician immediately. I can be available for telehealth for any of you who may be suffering with COVID-19 as well (see below for scheduling).
- Water, nuts, and all toys and books will be removed from the play area. Please bring appropriate toys/books for your child.
- The Towle Building Management team is also taking additional cleaning measures around the building and continue to clean all hand-rails, door knobs, and hall ways on a regular basis.
- **All Healthcare workers and those in contact with Covid19 patients are asked to change out of their work clothing prior to coming into the office.**
During this time of increased stress on our bodies, I highly recommend that you maintain your current supplement, dietary and exercise routine.
Together we will get through this.
Yours in health,
Dr. Jennah Dieter