Posted on 10-02-2014
4 cups of apples (any kind you'd like), peeled, cored and sliced thin
1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
2 tsp of lemon juice
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 Medjool date chopped fine (add to food processor)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice
1/4 cup orange juice
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup almond flout 3-4 tbsp chopped nuts
1 Medjool date chopped fine
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3 tbs coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees F
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, coconut milk, maple syrup, orange juice, cinnamon and allspice.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Crumble Topping - mix with your hands until mixture ins crumbly. If it's too dry, add a little more coconut oil
4. Grease an 8" X 8" baking dish or pie pan
5. Pour the apple mixture into the pan
6. Evenly sprinkle the Crumble Topping over the apples
7. Bake about 20-25 minutes, or until apples are tender
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.