Posted on 09-12-2014
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (i used yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash of red pepper flakes
- Grab out your crock pot
- Add in the coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and whisk together.
- Add in peppers and onions.
- Next, add in chicken and pour broth over the chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
- Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Then eat it in a cute Tupperware bowl. Or plate….be that way.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.